Support Local News
21st February 2026
  • Home
  • Local
  • Travel
  • Caribbean
  • Business
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • PR News
Ministers Highlight Youth and Sports Investment at North Windward Netball Tournament Launch  National Security Minister says his life is on the line  ACP Trevor Bailey: Student Rolls and Lights Marijuana Cigarette in Class  Barrouallie Government School Kicks Off Literacy Week with launch of  Little Pen’s Big Dreams  Agriculture Ministry to Roll Out 600 Devices Against Crop Theft  MP Cummings Calls for Health Revolution: Ban Soft Drinks, Rethink Bottled Water 
  • Home
  • Local
  • Travel
  • Caribbean
  • Business
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • PR News
World News

US Supreme Court strikes down Trump’s global tariffs 

Calendar Icon 20 February 2026
Support us
This content originally appeared on Al Jazeera.

Skip linksSkip to Content

Donald Trump holds a signed executive order on tariffs, in the Rose Garden at the White House in Washington, DC, US, April 2, 2025. [File: Leah Millis/Reuters]
Donald Trump holds a signed executive order on tariffs, in the Rose Garden at the White House in Washington, DC, US, April 2, 2025. [File: Leah Millis/Reuters] (Reuters)
image

image

By Brian Osgood and Fiona Kelliher

Published On 20 Feb 202620 Feb 2026

  • The US Supreme Court has struck down tariffs issued on countries worldwide last year by President Donald Trump.
  • The court says Trump did not have the authority to enact the tariffs, which he pursued under a law ⁠meant for use in national emergencies.

 

Support us

Previous post
Next post

Related News

11 February 2026

Protesters clash with police over bid to restrict Argentina’s labour rights 

18 February 2026

Ukraine says Russia launched aerial attacks as peace talks enter second day 

17 February 2026

Glacier grafting: How an Indigenous art is countering water scarcity 

11 February 2026

Male refugees stigmatised across Europe: ‘This kind of stuff really hurts’ 

Home Local Travel Caribbean Business World Entertainment PR News

About St. Vincent Tribune – Daily St Vincent And The Grenadines News

St. Vincent Tribune delivers daily updates, in-depth stories, and cultural insight from St. Vincent, the Caribbean, and beyond. Covering politics, economy, culture, and lifestyle, we keep readers at home and in the Diaspora connected and informed.

Support us

St. Vincent Tribune – Trusted News for St. Vincent & the Caribbean Support Local News
© 2026 St. Vincent Tribune – Daily St Vincent And The Grenadines News - All rights reserved Crafted with ❤ by Cinnamon Byte